- All racks are made of 100% Premium Pine furniture grade panels using pocket-hole construction. and will accomodate standard 19" studio gear.
- Click here to view our 44 attractive Minwax brand wood stains.
- Rack rails are heavy-duty, full-hole, angled steel tapped to 10/32 UNF. Black powder-coat finish. Intalled on every rack.
- Finish is Minwax brand stain with an enamel topcoat.
- All racks include 4 rubber feet....Casters and handles are additional.
- Optional swivel casters for 2, 4, 6, and 8-space racks are 1" diameter flush-mounted casters.
- Optional swivel casters for 10-space racks and larger are 2" dimaeter removable push-in socket-type casters.
- All racks ship fully assembled.
- All shipping costs include Ground shipping, insurance, and packaging/handling fees to ensure that your rack arrives safely to it's destination.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Custom studio rack made just for me? Yes please!
These slant racks are terrific. I love the clean, almost mid-century look of David's design. Mitered corners, round front edges, a great use of the wood (in this case, pine). Reminds me of '60s Lane Furniture. Plus, you're not buying another high-volume, off-the-rack box. You're hiring a skilled carpenter/designer to make a custom handmade piece of furniture for you in his one-man shop. The price is fair, and you even get to pick the stain. Pretty cool!
I just received my 4th rack from Nice-Racks. They look beautiful and are sturdy as hell. Even though I bought them one at a time - months apart - they all look identical (other than the wood grain). They help motivate me to get to work in my basement studio when the racks look so pro. Thanks!!!